Saturday 17 August 2013

Where to Find Free Wi-Fi at U.S. and International Airports [INFOGRAPHIC]

SEE ALSO: 10 Places You're Not Allowed to See on Google Maps The major airports in Anchorage, Boston, Dallas or Fort Lauderdale, Fla., offer unlimited free Wi-Fi, while New York City-based airports such as John F. Kennedy International, LaGuardia International and Newark Liberty International ask for $4.95 for an hour or $7.95 for 24 hours to access their networks. Hawaii Honolulu International, which only offers Wi-Fi in gates and departure areas, costs even more: $6.95 for just two hours and $24.95 for a monthly pass. Internationally, travelers can soak in gratis connections at Dubai International Airport, Dublin Airport in Ireland and Changi International Airport in Singapore.
For the original version including any acid reflux supplementary images or video, visit http://on.mash.to/17wdsxy

I'll Tell You No Lies Submissions Welcome Mind your head My Fanfiction Ghost Stories The only bits that aren't inferior are bosom and posterior and these are only useful in a seedy musical hall This here's one of them fancy Multifandom blogs. It serves no purpose but to amuse me and it's so not quality. I don't make gifs or edits and I don't come up with profound headcannons I'm just an average 20 Something White Girl I do have social networking profiles and a skype which you can ask me for just drop me a line right here BROWNCOATS
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://tmblr.co/ZDMhtxsV3qIC

No comments:

Post a Comment